Taxes, Surcharges and Fees
- A 7.5% plus tax Resort Fee and a $7.50 per night plus tax Access Fee will be applied to all reservations.
- All reservations are subject to 13% sales and local taxes.
- Reservations of 90 nights or longer are exempt from standard sales and local taxes.
The taxes, service charges and value added tax shown on your e-mail confirmation are those currently in effect. Taxes, service charges, etc. are subject to change without notice according to local law.
Cancellations & Changes
Oceana Resorts offers the opportunity to add an optional Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) to your reservation for $30.00 plus tax that will protect you if you should need to cancel, change plans, or depart early. This option must be added within 24 hours of confirming your reservation. The VPP can be added easily during Step 2 of your online reservation or by calling 866.469.7853.
If you choose to decline the Vacation Protection Plan, you understand:
- Advance deposits are non-refundable on reservations that decline the optional Vacation Protection Plan.
- A Date Change Fee* of $20.00 will apply for each date change.
- An Early Departure Fee* will be applied to any reservation departing earlier than the registered date of departure at the time of check-in. This fee will range from $50.00-$150.00 based on seasonality and room type.
*If a package rate requires a minimum length of stay, the minimum stay must still be met after any date changes or the rate will be recalculated at current Best Available Rate before applying the fee. Guests who have purchased the Vacation Protection Plan will have this fee waived, but rates may still be adjusted based on minimum length of stay requirements.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- Free parking is provided to guests at Carolinian Beach Resort located in the parking garage across from the resort.
- Guests are provided a parking permit at check-in which must be displayed at all times while parking on-site.
- To ensure sufficient parking for all guests at the resort, parking permits are issued in accordance to the size of room.
- We are unable to issue additional parking permits.
- 1-Bedroom Suites and smaller will receive 1 Parking Permit at check-in.
- 2-Bedroom Suites and larger will receive 2 Parking Permits at check-in.
- Beginning 12/21/2018: Valet Parking is available for an additional charge.
- Trailer parking is not permitted on site.
A Note About Large and Oversized Vehicles
Carolinian Beach Resort parking garage was designed for small to moderate sized vehicles and contains some compact turns. Guests are asked to please notify the front desk before attempting to park a large or oversized vehicle so that proper accommodations may be made. However, oversized vehicle parking is extremely limited and is available on a first-come first-served basis only. Carolinian Beach Resort will not be held liable for any damage caused by attempting to park an oversized vehicle within the parking garage.