For new trips, you can cancel within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund. After that, if you cancel 30 or more days before check-in, you can receive a refund of any rental payments you’ve made, minus the booking fee and associated taxes. Read our full policy >
We offer travel insurance—you’ll see the option to purchase it when booking your stay. It includes coverage for trip cancellation or interruption due to listed covered reasons, and additional benefits (such as for losses caused by travel delays or medical emergencies during your trip). Get more details >
Note: To purchase travel insurance, you must be a U.S. resident booking a home in the U.S.
- Free parking is provided to guests at Carolinian Beach Resort located in the parking garage across from the resort.
- Guests are provided a parking permit at check-in which must be displayed at all times while parking on-site.
- To ensure sufficient parking for all guests at the resort, parking permits are issued in accordance to the size of room.
- We are unable to issue additional parking permits.
- 1-Bedroom Suites and smaller will receive 1 Parking Permit at check-in.
- 2-Bedroom Suites and larger will receive 2 Parking Permits at check-in.
- Trailer parking is not permitted on site.
A Note About Large and Oversized Vehicles
Carolinian Beach Resort parking garage was designed for small to moderate sized vehicles and contains some compact turns. Guests are asked to please notify the front desk before attempting to park a large or oversized vehicle so that proper accommodations may be made. However, oversized vehicle parking is extremely limited and is available on a first-come first-served basis only. Carolinian Beach Resort will not be held liable for any damage caused by attempting to park an oversized vehicle within the parking garage.